Thursday, September 30, 2010

End of the Month...

Well, it's the end of the month, which seems to have become the day that I write a new blog entry (I feel somewhat empty if there's a month missing from the sidebar over there), but I don't have anything very interesting to post, so I'll post something a little less interesting: A github project I use for testing libraries, Mazer.

Mazer is a rewrite of an old assignment I did years ago in C++. Originally it just had to automatically solve a maze step-by-step, as if simulating a human walking through the maze. I often write this same program when I start learning a new programming language (which I did for Haskell and Common Lisp), or, as was the case this time around, to play around with libraries. It was the first bit of code I wrote using Moose, Test::Class (the tests actually pass!) and, most recently, Curses::UI.

There's nothing special about it. It has basically become my sandbox for Perl libraries. Perhaps others would find it useful, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment